desk set: the decorating dozen.

yvonne rock.

it’s so awfully nice to have an area at home all our very own to work from. but quite often the question is not ‘why not?’, but ‘where will we find the space?’. since laptops are quite the norm these days, not much space is necessary for a quiet little corner to ourselves — you can carve a niche for yourself just about anywhere. here’s a decorating dozen ideas for small desks and work stations. from desks that fold out from the wall, to desk nooks under loft bunks here’s a few small, but inspirational work spaces i love.

desk set: the decorating dozen / sfgirlbybay

hemnet via emmas design blogg.

trendenser.

desk set: the decorating dozen / sfgirlbybay

ronja worum via french by design.

elle decoration.

vtwonen.

wall desk from bolia.

husman hagberg.

the design files.

stadshem.

smitten studio.

planet deco.

hus & hem.

Comments
10 Responses to “desk set: the decorating dozen.”
  1. maggie says:

I love these little nooks – I especially love the desk under the lofted bed – what a great way to save space and look chic at the same time!

Maggie

2. katie says:

Well, I officially want to work in each of these spaces. SO lovely!

3. I love each of these photo clips of small offices!!! So my style and so clever. The white with small pops of muted color is just so incredibly appealing to me! Thank you for sharing – I am truly inspired.

XO,
    Jahaila @ Girl Nesting

4. Theresa says:

Love these inspiration pics! But am I the only person that needs a big desk (table, really) to work at? I guess I spread out more than the average person :) Thanks for finding these!

Theresa
    honesttrees.wordpress.com

5. Maria says:

Great ideas! I have been looking for inspiration for my own space and wall desk from bolia seems perfect:)

6. Great corners and ideas, love them all! I have recently moved to Italy and left my creative space behind, back at home, so right now I understand how important it is to have one! I recently put together a list of my recent favorites as well (here if you would like t have a look http://passionshake.com/10-inspiring-work-space-corners/) Have a great weekend xo

7. Rachel says:

I love all of these images! It’s great motivation for me to spruce up my own desk, thank you!

8. I’ve never seen anything like that wall desk–I love it! And I also appreciate the penultimate workspace–that would be so helpful in conserving space for a college dorm room! -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey’s

9. Cynthia says:

lately I am obsessed with daydreaming of workspaces! These are perfection! Clean, simple with those perfect white walls! You have such amazing eye for style. Thanks for sharing all these lovely spaces!

10. Stephanie says:

So lovely to spot my little studio in there! Thanks, Vic!