at home in silverlake.

at home in silverlake / sfgirlbybay

i’m in love with this mid-century modern home in silver lake — a popular neighborhood on L.A.’s east side, recently featured on c home and martha stewart. Silver lake drew in fashion stylist Jessica de Ruiter and husband sculptor Jed Lind with “all things cool: midcentury modern and high design, coffee spots and boutiques, the lake meadow and reservoir” — and i can see why. having spent a lot of time in silver lake recently, it certainly does have many charms. i love the effortless L.A. chic of their renovated 1950’s space — and that pool. well, i could dive right into all of this.

at home in silverlake / sfgirlbybay

• Photography via c home, pure green and martha stewart.

Comments
9 Responses to “at home in silverlake.”
  1. Jessica Rose says:

This home is gorgeous…I so want to live in her home!

2. Nick says:

Does anyone know who the artist is of the blue, pink and majority yellow picture in the bottom left of the wall of pictures?

3. Jessica says:

Everything looks amazing and have you seen that view? Breathtaking! x

4. Theresa says:

Ugh, I have been seeing pictures of this home all the internet and LOVE it. That porch is to die for. Thanks for sharing! Bookmarking all of these!

Theresa

5. dawn says:

I love all of that plywood.

6. In LOVE with this home! the light, that kitchen, the wood!

7. Kaleigh says:

seriously, those dining chairs?! Did they fall from the gods?! They are gorgeous! I have never seen anything like them!

8. Petra says:

What an amazing interior, I love the mixture of all those paintings, posters and other lovely items! Every time I see photos of such collections, I’m wondering where to buy pieces like this? In antique stores? On garage sales? I’m currently finishing the interior of my first real home after moving to another continent and I would love to have something special, too. I know only this kind local flea markets where I didn’t find anything similar yet… Please, share some tricks (if there are any). Thank you! :)

9. Kamilla says:

Where can I find those dining chairs?!

HELP! :)