To kick off 2015 and celebrate the first birthday of Friday Finds, I thought I’d write down five things I plan to live by this year (and beyond). Though they may sound like glorified new year’s resolutions (cheesy is how I roll), my intent is for them be a source of encouragement, not enforcement. I’d love to hear yours if you’re inclined to share. Here’s to the new year!
Top to bottom, left to right:
1. Pare down. Learn to live with less. Dress simply.
5. Eat mindfully. Slow down and savor. Cook.
3. Keep learning. Delve deeper into something you know. Pick up something new.
4. Listen better. Spend more time with loved ones, furry friends included.
5. Seek adventure. Get out of your comfort zone. Travel.