if you’ve been hoping to do a little decor makeover, but just haven’t the budget or the time — then this giveaway is for you. sponsored by some wonderful decor brands, including Barn & Willow who created my lovely draperies; Havenly; 20×200; simply framed; and Interior define, these are the kind of odds i enjoy in a giveaway. one lucky winner will win:
• $199 towards transforming any space into your dream room with Havenly’s design service.
• $250 gift certificate from 20×200. At 20×200 they believe that everyone can—and should—collect art, which is why they offer limited edition prints from emerging, established and legendary artists starting at $24.
• $500 gift certificate from Interior define. Edited, thoughtfully designed and well-crafted sofas that are fairly priced and made-to-order.
To enter this amazing group giveaway valued at $2,000.00, pop on over to their sweepstakes page and simply Submit your email to enter to Win! Sorry, but this sweepstakes is Applicable in the U.S. only and you must to be 18 years and above to be eligible to enter. the Giveaway will run from 11/16 12:00AM PST – 11/30 11:59PM PST.
•Sweepstakes Terms & Conditions: No purchase necessary to enter the sweepstakes. The sweepstakes starts at 12:00 a.m. PST on 11/16/15 and ends at 11:59pm PST on 11/30/15. Only U.S. residents are eligible to win the prize package. To enter, submit your email address. Winner will be notified on 12/07/15 by email. Official rules are available here.
leesa o’reilly is an australian-based stylist, set decorator, creative consultant, and writer and who styles for advertising campaigns, cookbooks (over 25 of them!) and editorial photo shoots, with a focus on food and interiors. leesa’s illustrious career began almost 14 years ago when she stepped into the role of Market Editor at Vogue Living, which then became an integral start into her foray into a successful career in freelance styling. leesa’s beautiful aesthetic is honest, simple, clean and uncomplicated, often focused on an individual theme, always careful to never over-style. drawn to old domestic items laden with history and character, particularly ceramics, leesa loves styling them with new handcrafted pieces, vintage linens and natural textiles to achieve the familiar but unexpected. for more of leesa’s inspiring styling, visit her lovely online portfolio.
• photography via leesa o’reilly.
i’ve got a real crush on anything tufted. a little bit goes a long way to making furniture just a little more glamorous, a lot more special. vintage tufted is even better! a tufted headboard, sofa or ottoman adds that air of hollywood regency style that’s hard to come by these days. i have a vintage tufted leather bench that i could have sold a thousand times — but i had to hunt high and low for it, so finders keepers! i found a slew of vintage tufted finds on chairish. just have a look at these glam beauties — here’s a few of my favorites.
Top to bottom, left to right:
- West coast meets east coast in a modern family home
- A simple and beautiful way to hang your holiday wreaths
- Lovely foliage styling from the STILL/LIFE exhibition
- This light-filled, neutral-toned Australian residence
- Fresh and easy DIY napkin rings for your Thanksgiving