it’s the weekend — hurrah! sometimes when it’s super hectic and a little chaotic i feel like i can hear our collective sigh from afar, at long last — friday. this week i’m exploring some good books to read and just where you might like to peruse them, and what to wear while, well, being quite lazy. which is exactly what weekends are for made for. have a relaxing one, everyone! xo, victoria
- clementine turned me on to this book, eat drink nap out from soho house. i love the sentiment, and love the look.
- this cozy spot looks like the ideal lounging place to loll around leisurely and read, don’t you think?
- should you need something warm and fuzzy to shuffle about in, try these études furry mules in pale pink. i broke down and bought a pair.
- but if i just had to, i could work all weekend if i had wit & delight’s beautiful new studio space — so impressive!
- i’m headed to paris in march and cannot wait. thinking about checking out the very lovely C.O.Q. hotel. looks right up my alley.
- wanna get away from it all, if just through fantasy? check out doen’s new spring clothing collection — their new lookbook is dreamy.
- stylist Thomas Lingsell has some quirky taste and i for one, adore it. i also love this idea of clustered mix & match tables instead of one coffee table.
it’s only natural that london has so many great spots to stop and grab a bite — the weather after all supports this past-time pretty much year round. shoreditch’s new go-to lyle’s is the perfect mixture of warm and welcoming, and minimally-scarce. neutrals fill the space with white washed brick walls, and wood furniture — as to not take away from your eclectic look. for this week’s wear this there we suggest a silky jumpsuit from L.A.’s la causa clothing, and a few fun accessories that are sure to stand out. anyone else dying over the new jess hannah nail colors? we can’t wait to get our hands on (literally) the carob hue. don’t forget this week’s read this there, a sweet story about the adventures of a little boy who wants to grow up to be a girl.
~ michaela dartois, vérité published.
wear this there: la causa santi jumpsuit; pixie market dark brown faux fur coat; shop shade dylan shields; zara multi-colored fabric miniature; marin costello evil eye buggies in gold; j. hannah nail color in carob; shop vérité deuxiéme see chain necklace; loeffler randal vera ruffle slide sandal; read this there this is how it always is by laurie frankel.