it’s been a long week with a lot going on that i don’t think i’ll go into here. i’d like to discuss world politics with you but i’m guessing that’s not why you come here, so for the moment, i’m simply seeking refuge in my friday finds. fantasizing about a long, leisurely vacation, a shopping trip to a longtime online favorite’s L.A. brick and mortar — the kinds of easy going, mindless things that take you away from it all. have a stress-free, restful weekend everyone. xo, victoria
- first off, i’m daydreaming of a warm holiday away. st. lucia looks like a good place to start. those pink umbrellas — sigh!
- on my bucket list — the line at melrose place. there’s no excuse for why i haven’t made it into their beautiful shop yet.
- love this dreamy yoko takahash photograph — and the idea of using a vintage fabric or scarf as curtain.
- bring some light into your life with local is lovely’s beautiful roses poster.
- vintage postcards crack me up and this one from THREE SPRINGS FISHERIES in LILYPONS, MARYLAND is a beaut. i like to collect postcards and send them out to friends for no good reason at all.
- if had some big bucks laying around i’d love to order this slim aarons print entitled Having A Topping Time.
- i’m having a moment with bamboo, and this chair and ottoman have me swooning overtime. such an amazing vintage find!