welcome to the jungle, folks — well, jungle green anyway. it’s so very hot out today here in L.A. — it’s in the 90’s and i feel like these images are cooling me down just a little bit. green is such a soothing, lush color, isn’t it? here’s to staying cool this weekend and a look at my friday finds. have a lovely weekend, everyone. xo, victoria
- i need to figure out how to find myself here, in Marrakesh, Morocco.
- i love lobster & swan’s pretty mint growing in this beaker.
- Eric Dufour’s photographs of architecture are simply sublime.
- this is such a calming work environment. have a look at the full tour on rue.
- i love terracotta pots with a little bit of patina to them, and this collection of fig trees looks so inspiring to me.
- lisa occhipinti’s paper sculptures are beautiful. be sure and take a look at the rest.
- Eugenia Loli’s vintage collage art is simply amazing. no really, go look. love this one called Rising Mountain.
- if it’s gonna stay this hot, might be a good weekend to just chill.
okay, so we’ve been on a bit of a botanical binge lately, but can you blame us? it’s the tail end of summer and we’re trying to milk all the leftover warm days for what they’re worth. we’re also having a moment for home grown, and seasonal menus — thus huntingdon, england’s botanic kitchen satisfies all our cravings. you’ll fit right into these dreamy interiors designed by kiwi & pom with our hand-picked wear this there for the week — a mod white frock ties down an outfit appropriate for a garden party. and this week’s read this there is current best seller, a man called ove.
~ michaela d’artois, vérité published.
wear this there: zara’s ecru dress with frills; front row shop sassy red patent leather ankle boots; ali golden black + leaf print bag; read this there a man called ove, by fredrick backman; mordekai hustle rose metallic choker; Fresh Sugar Lip Polish from sephora; asos my accessories faux fur pom pom charm in teal; and rifle paper co. clear peach blossom phone case.
• photography via kiwi & pom